Tuesday, September 27, 2005

EF KAY EN!

This morning, like 5:59am. I was awaken by a rude noise. It was the friggin bird that always hangs on the tree outside my bedroom window. It's been around for ages now. It just makes this one noise, it's normally not that annoying coz I m not sleeping, but since now it's warmer, I sleep with my window open. Anyway, this morning it woke me up. So I just lay there trying to get back to sleep, but everytime I m about to doze off, I'd hear like.. 'BAGGHAAAAAAA!' and i m like. FUCK!
So after a few minutes. I yelled out so loudly.. 'FUCK OFF!'
It stopped for about 2 minutes and then started up again. So I yelled out again. Waking my parents and stuff. Then same thing, it would stop and start up again. So the last time. I had enough. So I got out of bed. Ripped off my fly screen and threw something at the fucker. It flew away. I have no idea what I threw at him, and I forgot to put the fly screen back on. BBL.

UPDATE: So I woke up this morning, same thing. FUCKER! I took a pic of it.